The BMW Motorcycle Club of Georgia is a social organization focused on bringing riders together to explore the great roads of Georgia and surrounding states. Our membership is composed of folks who enjoy the company of others and the great outdoors. Whether you are new to BMW motorcycles or new to the area, the club provides a shortcut to great roads, great meals and great riding buddies.
Among the benefits of being a member of the club you enjoy are:
- Group rides on some of the best roads in Georgia and North Carolina. Rides may be on-road or off-road and are led by some of the best riders, on-road or off-road.
- Weekend get-togethers at places such as Blue Ridge Motorcycle Camp, Iron Horse Motorcycle Resort, Two Wheels of Suches. You will join riders who camp and those who ‘rough-it’ in cabins or lodging.
- Discounted registration for the Georgia Mountain Rally the first weekend in May. The GMR is an opportunity to ride the best roads of Georgia and North Carolina, to meet others riders from all over the U.S., to enjoy a great steak dinner and breakfast and to listen to live music.
- Social gatherings with fellow riders, whether it is a breakfast meeting or a ride culminating in lunch. Join us for our Annual Meeting and our Christmas Party.
- Sponsored safety classes.
- A directory of club members. Search the directory for members in your zip code or your general area for riding buddies.
- Access to the Club on-line forum to meet fellow riders, discuss technical issues or trade/sell/buy motorcycle parts or gear.
- A full Ride Library of gpx files and maps of routes throughout Georgia, Alabama and North Carolina which are noted for their scenery or for the twisty mountain roads.